Kyoto University Research Administration


Academic Support

Support for Establishing Research Unit

KURA supports setting up a research unit within the university to ensure institutional capacity of your research project. Please contact us for detailed information.

In Kyoto University, faculty members can establish an interdisciplinary research/education group called “unit” in Center for the Promotion of Interdisciplinary Education and Research. The “unit” in which researchers from various research fields get together is profitable to acquire and manage external research funding smoothly. KURA provides consultation to researchers about when to establish “unit”, how to establish “unit” and what you can do within your “unit”. Please contact us for detailed information.

Contact:  contact *